It's easy to become a sperm donor, it's just a matter of completing a few simple steps:
- Once we have made contact, we will go through a check list with you to see if you are a suitable donor.
- If you are a suitable donor, you will need to attend the following appointments:
- Doctor's appointment at our clinic to take a medical and family history, blood and urine tests for infectious diseases and genetic screening, initial semen analysis to see if you are a suitable donor.
- Counsellor appointment (with your partner if you have one) and consent form signing. Approval is confirmed at this stage.
- 6 sperm samples (approx 1 per week).
- Blood test 4 months after final sperm donation